I am generally a sentimental person, every milestone that my kids reach makes me both super happy and sad at the same time. It's a sickness, I just can't help. We reached another one of those milestones this past week, our first middle school performance. It happened to be band, which means that there was lots of music and singing, which just makes me more sentimental. I sat in the dusty bleachers, so happy and yet biting the inside of my lip to keep from crying.
4 comments:
I completely know what you are talking about! I had to try so hard not to cry taking Colton to preschool for the first time. I can't even handle the idea of kindergarten. I know he will love it, and I am so excited for him, but can't they just stop growing up!
how do they get old enough to do things we just did...yesterday?!!!
I do the same thing!!!!
I don't mean to make you even more sentimental but he is looking quite grown up in that picture! You have a lot to be proud of! What I want to know is how do our kids keep getting older yet we aren't aging a bit?
Post a Comment