Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Efficient

This year, I would like to make time for some of the things I didn't get to do in 2008, like scrapbooking and spending more time with friends and family. In order to accomplish this, I am going to have to be more efficient with the tasks that I have, so that I will have more time. While thinking of ways to be more efficient, I remembered this great video that a friend sent me a long time ago. I think I will use this as my new efficiency training film. See what you think...



You can find more of her "mom wisdom" at http://www.anitarenfroe.com/whats_new.htm

2 comments:

Amy said...

That was hil-ar-ious! I can't wait to check out more of her stuff!!! If you are resolving to spend more time with family does that include us and some more trips up here????!!!!!

The Friesen Family said...

That's fantastic! Now if only she could come up with a way to clean the house faster.