
We celebrated New Year's Eve with our favorite people...

We toasted to good friends and family,

We scratched lottery tickets for luck (some of us were luckier than others!),

and then we waited for 2009 to arrive,

and we waited,

and we waited some more!

Some of us just couldn't make it.
Hope your 2009 is the best yet!
2 comments:
Uncle Pete! So disappointed you couldn't make it to midnight! You and my dad are more alike than I realized! Happy New Year to you all!!
hahaa,,,great pictures...if someone would have been taking pictures at my house...you would have found Uncle Don in the same position as Uncle Pete...me in bed with Rachael's two kids...trying to convince them I would turn the tv to cartoons "after" I watched the ball drop...of which I think there was only less than five minutes to go when I was pleading...then I was only going to pretend I was falling asleep to see if they would follow suit...when I woke UP it was cheering crowds, confetti dropping, Colton asleep and Aubrey sitting there looking at me! So then it was cartoons and at some point and time she fell asleep....that was my bringing in the new year:) We are a real party family huh???
Aunt karen
Post a Comment