Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crafty Art

I get most of my crafty ideas from my three nieces. They are all resourceful and full of great inspiration when it comes to decorating. So, this is another project born from their inspiration. I found some great fabric on Etsy and covered artist's canvas' and there you go, instant art!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love it! Amy and I are actually on the phone right talking about how much we love it. The fabric's are awesome!

Amy said...

I am so jealous of your gorgeous fabrics! I have looked at fabrics on-line but haven't been brave enough to purchase any yet! The wall looks great, can't wait to see it in person!

Suzanne said...

I would not hesitate from buying fabric from this particular person again! I can get you her name if you like. It was completely affordable, in perfect condition and she cut me exactly the amount I wanted, no problem!