Finally.
And I have decided not to post a picture of it. After not having one for a year, I have accepted the idea that it really doesn't matter. Only a handful of people even noticed that there wasn't one there. We even had an appraisal last month and the appraiser didn't notice that I didn't have a light fixture. So, I truly believe that once this one gets installed, no one will give it a second look.
5 comments:
Next time I'm there, I'll take a picture of it and then I'll dedicate an entire post to the neglect light fixture.
Oh, I will definitely give a second look! Then, I will hug you, and let you know how happy I am that you finally found a light to love, assuming you love it of course. Oh, and I call dibs on that new light of yours for an over night stay on the way to the beach, if that is ok with you!! Our trip is only about a month away. My dad just told me tonight, "Only four more Mondays!"
Your reservation has been accepted (I will let the front desk know). BUT, I didn't say that I love the light. I actually called Pete on the way to the store and told him that I wouldn't leave the store without buying a light. So, I don't love it, but it was in stock and I decided I don't need to love it.
Congratulations! One more thing off the to-do list must feel good!
Excuse meeee...Yes I will not only look at your light, but I will appreciate your light Suzanne...and can we have a reservation dear for Saturday the 6th of June? If all goes according to hoyle, we would come down that evening as usual and the kids will follow on their given day. Did you guys get your leak fixed and will you be bringing your camper up your next trip this way? Heard you may be coming up for Memorial day???
Post a Comment