This past weekend I went to Las Vegas with my good friend Des and I left my camera home. I left it home deliberately. Sometimes when I have my camera with me, I feel like I am obligated to take lots of pictures and then I feel like I wasn't even a part of the event, I was more like the photographer of the event. This weekend I just wanted to relax and have fun.
But then, when I get home, how do I blog? Apparently very easily. You can now find a picture (probably better than one you can take) of anything on the internet thanks to online photo sites. So here is my trip to Las Vegas, photos compliments of ...?
On Friday we flew here...

and we checked in here...












3 comments:
I love the photo tour! I've been waiting for a Vegas post. Looks like a great time. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it sans camera. Welcome home!
What a fun sounding weekend! I totally understand about the camera issue. I hate when I have my camera and don't use it and then feel super bad about it every time I think of the pictures I could have/should have taken. Definitely better to just decide to leave it behind.
How fun! I've never been to Vegas before.
Post a Comment