Friday, April 10, 2009

10 Grands, I Say Priceless

Today the kids had the day off of school and Katie's piano teacher had arranged a field trip to a concert called 10 Grands. The concert consisted of four adults and six kids (the youngest was eleven I think) on ten grand pianos, all playing on one concert stage. It was AMAZING! If you could bottle the talent in that room, we could all fly to the moon. 


The concert was put together ten years ago as a benefit to help fund music in the schools. If you get a chance to see it, I highly recommend it. If you'd like to contribute you can find out more at...

4 comments:

The Friesen Family said...

Wow! Looks like that beats OMSI (where we were today). We'll come see it when Katie is playing.

Leslie said...

I'm going to have to check that out! Sounds amazing!

Lisa Schroeder said...

That sounds wonderful. I'd love that! Do you like Katie's piano teacher? Could you e-mail me her info please?

Amy said...

I've been talking to Spencer about taking piano lessons and he keeps telling me that he wants to take guitar lessons instead. I bet that concert was amazing. Tell Katie to be prepared to play for me the next time you guys visit!