I am just in awe of the fall colors right now. I just can't get enough of them. I have been running around the neighborhood taking pictures of leaves like some sort of crazy person. I have to say I think it was worth it!
The colors are so amazingly beautiful, aren't they? I'm mad I didn't get out and take some pictures last week when it was sunny. I kept thinking I should. And then I just didn't.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! It is so much prettier where you live. You could frame those..
The colors are so amazingly beautiful, aren't they? I'm mad I didn't get out and take some pictures last week when it was sunny. I kept thinking I should. And then I just didn't.
GORGEOUS! I am so jealous you have all those trees to take pictures of. I love the last picture...my favorite.
i remember being in awe of the colors when i stayed with your kids. amazing. i'm so jealous.
Post a Comment