That's hilarious! And so familiar! Sometimes it's like musical beds around here and you just sleep wherever there's an available spot. It's for sure that way when mom isn't around at bedtime so I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones!
I'm so going to get kicked out of the family for admitting that I totally forgot about your blog. You see, I somehow over looked adding it to my GoogleReader and realized tonight that I hadn't heard/read anything from you for awhile. Seems I added Katie but forgot to add this one. I beg for your forgiveness! At least I have a lot of good reading to do now to get caught up. When are you coming into town?
3 comments:
At least they are all sleeping!
That's hilarious! And so familiar! Sometimes it's like musical beds around here and you just sleep wherever there's an available spot. It's for sure that way when mom isn't around at bedtime so I'm glad to see we aren't the only ones!
I'm so going to get kicked out of the family for admitting that I totally forgot about your blog. You see, I somehow over looked adding it to my GoogleReader and realized tonight that I hadn't heard/read anything from you for awhile. Seems I added Katie but forgot to add this one. I beg for your forgiveness! At least I have a lot of good reading to do now to get caught up. When are you coming into town?
Post a Comment