Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspiration

So I know that I have shared with you about a million times that my Nieces are the ones who got me to blog. They inspire me all the time with their creativity and I regularly steal ideas off of their blogs, either to use on my blog or to use in my real life. This morning I'm reading Rachael's page and I see the adorable photos of her kids hands and I instantly remember my most favorite photo of Katie's hands. I took this back in 2009 on a camping trip. Katie wanted a picture of the "first fish I ever caught". Never thought it would turn out to be one of my all time favorites! I always feel relaxed and inspired by the photo. Don't know why, I just do. That's my word for today, inspiration.



3 comments:

Rachael said...

That is such a cool picture. I could see why it would relax you...I heard you guys were coming soon, and I am so excited...

Amy said...

What's this about you guys coming soon?! That is a super cool picture. I love that Katie considers it her 'first catch'.

The Friesen Family said...

Such a sweet picture. I hope you have that framed somewhere!