Sunday, October 24, 2010

Picture Day

Katie says today is picture day, so I will post some pictures that I took this week. A random collection that's like a window into our life.


Pete brought home flowers for my last treatment day.

David's Court of Honor.

Katie meets her favorite author (at the moment) Rick Riordan.

My Mexican Orange bloomed.

Katie took a piano lesson from Michael Allen Harrison.

In between all these fun and beautiful things, there was laundry and dishes, homework and messy rooms, cars with leaking water pumps and banks that won't cooperate, but let's just sweep that under the rug. Like a friend of mine recently said, this is my "facebook" life.

2 comments:

The Friesen Family said...

What a great week! Those are some amazing events. I love the shot of Katie hugging her brother!

Amy said...

How did I miss this post? I love the "facebook" life concept. So true. Congrats on finishing your treatments, I always intended on emailing you to see how you were, tell you we love you, etc. but like almost all my good intentions, I never got around to it! We love you!