I want to let you, my loyal readers, know that something very special is coming to my blog! It's . . . wait for it . . . VIDEO! I got a new video camera for my birthday and guess what I can do with it, put video on my computer! I know, amazing! I have been stuck in the tape age for so long I hardly know what to do.
So, I have no idea what I am going to video, but I'm gonna video something and then I'm gonna share it with you!
4 comments:
I am soooo excited! Hope you had a fantastic birthday! What kind of camera did you get?
Can't wait to see what you video first!
It's a Canon something, something I can't remember. But it takes video and 8mp still photos! So, I only have to take 1 camera on vacation! Yipee!
I think you should video yourself on the phone with Aetna so we can see the steam coming out of your ears!
Post a Comment