Sunday, February 21, 2010

Looking Forward To...

Waking up this morning to our FIFTH straight day of sunshine, I find myself looking forward to...

Walking the dog

Lacrosse

Spring soccer

Playing with Katie on the new swing set

Barbecues

Gardening

Building a water feature

Mowing the grass (I actually really like it, don't tell Pete)

Swimming

Camping

etc., etc., etc...

I just hope that the groundhog was wrong!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You'll have to send me a link to the swing set you picked, I have been looking for one for my kids. 5th day of sunshine in Portland!? That is quite the treat! I think I could like mowing the lawn, it's just that I cannot handle the sound of the mower. Whenever Kent mows and the windows are open, I close them all.

Amy said...

Somedays, I really wish I had a dog to walk. Everyday, I wish I had a really nice yard that was mine so that I could enjoy our swing set, and bbq-ing, and mowing more than I do now. If Jason doesn't manage to mow on the weekends, I don't mind doing it at all. There are so many sunny, warm weather things to look forward too...I can't wait!

Amy said...

I'm also looking forward to you blogging more!

The Friesen Family said...

I do love the smell of fresh cut grass and eating dinner on the deck while watching the kids swinging on the swing set. This nice weather is just a tease!

Before you build a water feature make sure you can fall asleep to the very loud sound of croaking frogs. They will come!