Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthdays!

Instead of birthday parties this year, the kids decided they wanted to go back to The Great Wolf Lodge in Washington. We invited a couple of friends and had a weekend to remember! I just can't believe that they are 8 and 12 already!



5 comments:

The Friesen Family said...

Now you've done it! This is exactly what Alyssa wants to do for her birthday in May. As soon as she finds out about this I'll never hear the end of it! =-) Seriously though, we're glad to hear that the kids had such a great birthday. 8 and 12 does sound OLD! HAPPY B-day David & Katie!

The Friesen Family said...

It just hit me how lucky you are that your kids share a birthday. We'll probably have to go to GWL twice this year!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! Where does the time go!! We should be at the Wolf Lodge sometime!

Amy said...

I just remembered tonight that you started your second blog. So crazy that D&K are 8 and 12!! I love that you added a "bet you didnt know" cause I didn't know!
I'm excited to see you guys in November.

Rachael said...

Just wanted to say, My parents said Pete and Suzanne are coming for Thanksgiving, and I got all excited, then they said, yeah they are going to go eat at Cheryls in Walla Walla! Uh, my heart deflated! Looks like the party was a hit, in my next life I want to come back as one of your kids.