Life in Pleasantville
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the haircut! Seriously so cute! And that is awesome that you donated your hair, you are a pretty awesome girl Katie...
OMGsh!!! her haircut is so stinkin adorable! love that girl too.
WOW!!!! Love the look. Katie you are really styling!!! Wish I could have been there. Love!! GE
She looks so cute! I love it!! What a sweet girl (of course, we already knew that)!
How awesome! I can't believe her hair was that long! I LOVE the new cut! What a stinkin' cute picture! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
Seriously adorable!!! My kids keep asking when we are going to see you guys again!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the haircut! Seriously so cute! And that is awesome that you donated your hair, you are a pretty awesome girl Katie...
OMGsh!!! her haircut is so stinkin adorable! love that girl too.
WOW!!!! Love the look. Katie you are really styling!!! Wish I could have been there. Love!! GE
She looks so cute! I love it!! What a sweet girl (of course, we already knew that)!
How awesome! I can't believe her hair was that long! I LOVE the new cut! What a stinkin' cute picture! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
Seriously adorable!!! My kids keep asking when we are going to see you guys again!
Post a Comment