97007

Life in Pleasantville

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sister's Day






Another successful Sister's Day.
Posted by Suzanne at 9:36 PM

2 comments:

The Friesen Family said...

I wish I was a sister in your family! The shot of the foot bath, Cat Fancy & drink in hand is priceless. I'd say it was a VERY successful Sister's Day!

July 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Rachael said...

A day just for you?? Do you have the coolest family traditions or what?!

August 8, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Suzanne
View my complete profile

My Addiction

  • SMUGMUG

Causes I Believe In

  • Komen Oregon
  • Breast Cancer Research
  • Cystic Fybrosis
  • Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution
  • Kiva
Kiva - loans that change lives

Blogs I Love

  • Kid Blogger
    Don't click on the weird picture under the Kelly the kitten
    14 years ago
  • Luigi Productions
    THIS
    16 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • Sister's Day
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.