Thursday, June 18, 2009

Snake Update

Like most people with kids, we have been very busy with school ending. There have been band concerts, report cards, Brownie parties, etc. and I will be blogging about all of that soon. But by far the most asked about topic from my blog lately is the snakes. Everyone asks me "what have you done about the snakes?". Well, while I have been trying to scare them away and chasing them into the neighbor's yard (not yours Lisa), the kids have been trying to make friends with them.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

UGGGGGGHHHH!!!! What are their names?

Amy said...

Hmmm, that's gross and brave and cool and yucky all at the same time. I would be afraid to go outside all the time. Apparently while we were gone this week, we've had problems with skunks in our neighborhood, day and night. Makes me a little nervous to go outside. Snakes are creepy but at least they don't spray!

Karen said...

First, thanks for letting us stay with you...and I am very glad Katie Jean didn't ask me to go out and look for snakes!...although I have not yet witnessed any snakes in my yard...(knocking on wood right now) I have skunks...and both snakes and skunks pack a fear factor as far as I am concerned! I agree with Amy, snakes don't spray...but the fear is pretty equal. Uncle Don could confirm that...:) Tonight Amy told me Sophie was close enough to a little skunk earlier today that she smells like a skunk now...poor Soph....Do keep those little critters in Portland:)

Rachael said...

I want to shout at the pictures, STOP! PUT THEM DOWN! RUN! RUN AWAY!